I've made a list of the things that I'm considering doing myself. Do you think it's worth it?
- Invitations and other stationery. I particularly like this one: I could save around 75% on the expense, and I am pretty comfortable with graphic design.
- Flowers and bouquets. I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea of doing these myself. If all of my flowers are dead, I would like to have someone else be contractually obligated to take the blame! So I probably won't attempt this one.
- Centerpieces. I'm not so good with flowers, but maybe hurricane candle holders with some flowers around the base?
- Other decorations.
- Favors. Seems straightforward enough. Buy something edible, wrap it in something cute.
- Music. Isn't an iPod almost as good as a DJ? :)
What else makes sense to do yourself?