This week I have to
- Reconfirm arrival times with all vendors
I've sent emails to everyone, and my coordinator is on it!
- Delegate small wedding day tasks to friends and family
I haven't given this much thought, to be honest... I am hoping the coordinator will let my family off the hook. ;)
- Send final timeline to bridal party
Done! But I'm going to send it again so no one forgets!
- Make arrangements for the dress to be delivered or pick it up yourself
I brought it to my mom's house yesterday, and she'll be bringing it to the hotel on Friday.
- Supply photographer with a list of moments you want captured
- Set aside checks and tip envelope for vendors
I'll be taking care of that this week.
- Book spa treatment
Like I'd forget!
- Send final guest count to caterer and venues
We do this at the rehearsal on Thursday!
- Break in shoes
I've been wearing them around the house since I got them!
- Assemble welcome baskets and distribute
We are not providing welcome baskets.
- Pack for honeymoon
I'm doing that this weekend. Is it weird that I'm totally looking forward to packing?