- Put RSVPs into guestlist database and phone invitees who haven't yet responded
I've been adding respondents as we go along, and am ready with a list of people for my parents to nag after the RSVPs are due!
- Get marriage license
Done! It was somewhat anticlimactic.
- Mail rehearsal dinner invitations
They are mailed, and they are awesome.
- Have final dress fitting
My second dress fitting is scheduled for next week.
- Stock the bar
Our venue provides the bar.
- Send out as many final payments as you can
I guess this would be smart.
- Assign seating
- Purchase bridesmaids' gifts to hand out at the rehearsal dinner
I ended up selling the imitation pashminas and buying real cashmere ones from The Pashmina Store when I couldn't find the right brooches (and other miscellaneous items) that I wanted to add to their gifts. I am spending a little more this way, but I like the gift a lot better!
- Write vows, if necessary
We're not writing our own vows, but we did write our ceremony. It's been handed off to our officiant already.
- Get hair cut and colored, if desired
I'm getting my last trim before the wedding tomorrow!