Monday, April 13, 2009

HOLY NACHOS

D just joined Weight Watchers to help him lose the 55 pounds(!!!) he's gained since we met (I'd gained 10, but I'm now down 5 from that highest point, thankyouverymuch). After he recovered from the shock of realizing that he's going to have to cut his daily food intake almost in half, he has spent most of the rest of the evening looking up "points" for his amusement and my horror. Now, I always knew that nachos from Baja Fresh were bad, and I almost never order them (and if I do, I make a point to finish only half the plate and eat less for the rest of the day). But when we realized that the cheese nachos would take up all of his points for one day PLUS most of his "extra" points for an entire week, I had to do some research.

CaloriesFatCal. from FatSaturated FatTrans FatCholesterolSodium
1,890108 g97040 g4 g155 mg2,530 mg

Holy crap! I am never eating those again. Goodbye, dear nachos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin