Thursday, April 9, 2009

Working out on vacation

I'm in week 14 of the Buff Brides workout, which means that I need to lift weights for over an hour on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and either Saturdays or Sundays. Well, this weekend I'll be out of town Friday through Monday, and I need to figure out how I'm going to avoid missing three consecutive workouts. AHH!


I think I can do some of it using furniture in the hotel, and my own body weight as resistance (push ups, tricep dips, crunches...), and I guess I can bring my ankle weights even if I can't bring my dumbbells, but I'm kind of lost without my balance ball. :( Maybe I can get D to do some extra cardio with me so that I don't completely slack.

So for those of you that do: how do you stay up on your workouts while on vacation? Or do you just skip those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin