Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fitness triumph

(source, via)
Yesterday, I broke a barrier: I actually weigh what my driver's license says I weigh! Now I wasn't lying when I wrote my weight down last time at the DMV—I just happened to be sixteen-years-old and two inches shorter. In other words, it's been a long time since that weight was true.

In fact, I finally looked at the weight tracking chart I made in Excel when I finished my free Weight Watchers trial: since April, I've lost 8.5 pounds and 5.5 inches all around (mostly in the wrong places, since my waist is only one inch smaller, but shh!). I did it by reducing my portion sizes, controlling the urge to snack out of boredom, and, oh yeah, exercising my ass off. I'm feeling really good about this right about now! Good enough, in fact, that I am about to go for another three mile run with D, even though I really, really don't want to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin