Thursday, December 31, 2009

I resolve!

As 2010 begins, I find it difficult to make resolutions: 2009 was so rich and full that there is little I would change. Instead, I will just look forward to the new year and all the exciting things it has in store. In 2010, I will get married. I will graduate law school; I will take (and hopefully pass!) the Bar.

I've been looking forward to this year for a long, long time, and my only resolution right now is to make sure to enjoy it: to fully experience and be aware of the moment, each big moment, as much as I can manage.

(source)

Happy New Year, 'hive! Can't wait to share 2010 with you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year !! Looking forward to all your blog posts in 2010, and good luck with all your current projects !!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin