Thursday, February 5, 2009

Don't forget to come to my wedding?

Last night, I dreamed that I woke up today (Thursday), that my wedding was actually this Saturday, and that I hadn't yet ordered invitations or sent them out.

I've dreamed in the past that it was my wedding day, and that we didn't have an officiant, and I've dreamed that I didn't have a dress. While any of those would be stressful, they could be resolved in a pinch. But if two days before your wedding, you hadn't even invited people? Damn. That'd be a small wedding.

You know, I don't really think about the wedding all the time ;). I write about it here because that's what this blog is about, but it crosses my mind pretty rarely throughout the day. But it still keeps me up at night, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin