Thursday, February 19, 2009

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday

I got this from the Doc2, and I'm bored. Here you go!

1. Do you like blue cheese dressing?
I don't think I've ever had it as a dressing. I'm not a big fan of blue cheese in general, though.

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Never!

3. Do you own a gun?
No, but I've shot one before.

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shops?
Green tea, or hot apple cider. I'm not much of a coffee drinker.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
A guilty pleasure. They are disgusting if I think about them, but all-beef hot dogs can be quite tasty.

6. Favorite Christmas song?
Chorus of the Bells.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water. Lots of it. Sometimes I take some hot green tea for the road.

8. Can you do push ups?
YES! I actually completed the hundred push ups challenge last year. (Yes, I am a badass. ;)

9. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring!

10. Favorite hobbies?
Working out, cooking, blogging. :)

11. Do you have ADHD?
I've never had the hyperactivity, but I might have some ADD. Either that, or I'm just totally uninterested in what I'm doing these days.

12. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I'm too self-conscious and I care too much about whether other people like me.

13. Middle name?
Michelle.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
#1: I could totally go for a snickerdoodle right now.
#2: I should be studying.
#3: I need to do my nails.

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
Since I've already mentioned the big three, the other three are Coke, lemon drops, and red wine.

16. Current worry right now?
That I'll never get a job!

17. Current hate(s)right now?
Nothing, really. Maybe the economy.

18. Favorite place to be?
At home, on the couch, in front of the television. :D

19. How did you bring in the New Year?
Top deck of a cruise ship in the Mexican Riviera, smooching my fiancé.

20. Like to travel?
Yes and no. I've been to a lot of places, and I'd like to go to a lot more places, but when I'm actually traveling I am usually too tired to enjoy it.

21. Name 3 people that will complete this?
Probably no one. I'm not tagging anyone, and I get about 2 hits a day. :)

22. Do you own slippers?
Of course.

23. What color shirt are you wearing?
Dark brown.

24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
I don't know. I haven't watched it, but I'd guess no.

25. What song do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is stuck in my head. Lately, Robert the Onion (Frank Black).

26. Favorite girls names?
Ashley, Maya.

27. Favorite boys names?
Colm, Ailer.

28. What’s in your pocket right now?
I have no pockets right now!

29. Last thing that made you laugh?
Oh god. The new Denny's commercial. It makes me laugh until I cry.

30. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I was in a terrible car accident when I was 9 and seriously injured my leg. I couldn't walk for almost two months, and used crutches for another four. I have a pretty gnarly scar.

31. Do you love where you live?
I love my apartment, and I really like the neighborhood I live in. But I'd love to live closer to D.

32. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three!

33. Who’s your loudest friend?
By actual volume, or by volume of words spoken? I don't know about the former, but certainly BM2 for the latter! That girl can TALK.

34. Does someone have a crush on you?
If someone is hopelessly in love with you, does that count as a crush? :) I don't think anyone else does at this point.

35. What’s your favorite candy?
Trader Joe's dark chocolate pistachio toffee. Yum!

36. Favorite sports team?
My college basketball team.

37. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Watching television... but I don't remember what.

38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
SNOOZE! SNOOZE! WHERE IS THE SNOOZE BUTTON?

39. What’s your favorite holiday?
I can't decide between St. Patrick's Day and Thanksgiving.

40. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work out, go to class, and study all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin