Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wedding look 1

Here's one idea that I was thinking for my look on my wedding day. I'll be posting these periodically over the next few months.

Top left: Galina Signature dress from David's Bridal, $800. Top right: silver bangle with stones from Kiss Kiss 22, $10. Bottom left: Faye kitten-heel sandal by J. Crew, $150. Bottom right: photo of hand henna by Dan Heller Photography.

I'd like a slightly embellished dress, either with lace or beading, a very defined waist, and simple, low-heeled shoes (I love the J.Crew bridal shoes!). In addition to my "Jewish-lite" wedding, I'd like to incorporate more of my heritage with Indian bangles, and mendhi on my hands. I don't want to go over the top with the henna, though; I liked this image because it's not too heavy (it hasn't dried and cracked off yet in this photo), but still beautiful and decorative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin