Friday, February 27, 2009

Wedding look 2

Here's another idea I'm considering for my look on my wedding day.

Dress: Karena Royale by Maggie Sottero in ivory lace over light gold with gold ribbon, $1,206. Veil: Mantilla with alencon lace in ivory by Ann Leslie Designs, $129. Jewelry: bangle bracelet, $87, and marquise crystal drop earrings, $88, by Glitz. Magdalene strappy sandals, $198, or Jacquelyn jacquard peep toes, $398, by J.Crew.

I just love this Maggie Sottero dress because of the beautiful lace and the contrast color sash across the waist, and the sort of "blingy" jewelry complements the broach on the bow (I know, it's hard to see in this tiny picture). I think it would look nice with a lace-trimmed veil and really interesting heels, but I couldn't decide which I liked better—something gold to complement the sash, or something in softer colors but with an accent that goes well with the jewelry and broach on the dress (I'm leaning towards the latter, but at $398, for a pair of shoes? They'd better feel amazing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin