Friday, February 13, 2009

Week 6: FAIL

This week has been particularly rough in the weight loss front. My workout, though exactly the same as last week, has felt twenty times harder, and the urge to cheat on my diet has been practically irresistible (I'm actually planning to suggest Mexican food to D tonight, blowing both my budget AND my diet all in the name of chips and salsa... hopefully he will say no!). But what is really killing it is that I hurt my back yesterday, and I couldn't work out this morning. So now I want to cheat on my diet very badly, and I can't get any exercise.

ARG!

Whatever. The wedding's still over a year away, and I have my whole life to be healthy. I don't feel like denying myself today. Does that sound like a cheap justification? Well, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin