Sunday, March 15, 2009

Always a bridesmaid... well, this time, anyway

One of my future step-sisters and I met my mom at David's to buy bridesmaid dresses today (the other one picked hers out yesterday). Holy crap! NEVER go there on a weekend!

Anyway, we all got our dresses for my mom's wedding. I got the cotton sateen dress with the pockets, which was really the best of all the options; FSS got a long chiffon dress that she plans to cut off at the knee (seems like a lot of trouble to me for a dress you'll never wear again...); and the other one got a shorter, looser dress that kind of looks like a swimsuit cover-up to me. Ha!

Anyway. I might buy my dress there because of the prices, but NO WAY am I having my girls in bridesmaid dresses there. Bleh.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I found you again!!! I hope you don't mind a follower from your law-school / pf days. ;) I'm so excited for you.. belated congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Don't mind at all... we just don't talk about the school stuff here. This is a *happy* blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin