Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses

I just came across these bridesmaid dresses from Vera Wang and I. Love.


This dress is adorable, matches my colors, made of nice material, is re-wearable, and at $220, isn't even that outrageous (in fact, it's less than FSH is making me spend on her bridesmaid dress, and a lot nicer!). This will definitely be a contender with the lace Dessy dresses and the shantung Watters dresses I was already considering.

Then again, is it really fair that my bridesmaids get to wear Vera and I don't? :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute dress! It doesn't look at all like a bridesmaids dress! I'm wearing a silk taffeta dress from J.Crew...and it's not too bridesmaidy...but that dress makes me a little envious of your bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin