Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting it all out of my system

Here are a bunch of lovely bridal outfits from Bargello, all made in Pakistan. They range from around $1,600 to about $2,200, and probably weigh about a thousand pounds each! I'm not really into the red and gold people usually associate with South Asian weddings, as you can probably tell.



I was really considering something along these lines, but I started to chill out a bit because it's more than a little scary to order a $2,000 dress I've never laid eyes on in person before, and, as much as I love these looks, I'm just not sure that they are true to my personal style.

I wonder what my bridesmaids would wear, though, if I did... would I have them in saris? What would Mr. Spaniel wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin