Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Totally rationalizing

Remember those Prada heels I fell in love with? Well, I totally want to wear them with this dress to my rehearsal dinner:

Maggy London Mock Two Piece Ponte Knit Dress, $104 at Nordstrom

Or this one:

JS Boutique Jersey & Taffeta Party Dress, $178 at Nordstrom

So if I get to wear the shoes to my rehearsal, and to my wedding, and to pretty much any other occasion where hot, sexy heels are appropriate, the price becomes less outrageous. ;) And that makes it worth it!!! (I'm talking myself into it right now.)

Anyway, $600 shoes really are not in my wedding budget, but maybe if there is money left after securing some other vendors I'll consider the splurge. I can let some of the cost spill over as just part of my annual clothing budget, but not all, so we'll see where I end up on this. :)

1 comment:

  1. Plus, depending on your work environment, you could probably wear them there as long as the rest of your outfit was fairly conservative. Right?

    Plus, I think the dress at the top is to die for....and also fairly work appropriate. It just has to be able to do double duty, then I'll help you rationalize away ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin