Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding look 8

Or, the most reasonable, realistic look yet!

Dress: Allover beaded lace trumpet gown with cap sleeves, $799 at David's Bridal. Veil: Chapel length with pencil edge, $69 at David's Bridal. Jewelry: Vintage-inspired "Jackie O" wedding choker ($75), bracelet ($38), and earrings ($18) from Something Old; White fresh water pearl bangle pair, $100 at Gemwala. Shoes: Naturalizer 'Prissy' Sandal, $59.95 at Nordstrom. Flowers: anemone bouquet, image from Michèle M. Waite via Green Wedding Shoes.

I don't like this dress in all white, but it's really, really pretty in champagne/ivory. I love this look because I already know that the dress looks awesome (on me!), I want to wear bangles on my wrists and pearls go great with the dress (so pearl bangles? who knew?!), and the entire ensemble comes in under budget for my wedding attire. Which is pretty much magical. :)

1 comment:

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin