Monday, June 29, 2009

Her colors were pink, orange and purple. Coincidentally, so were my shoulders

(source)
My mom's wedding was last night. I tried to take pictures, but my camera pretty much immediately ran out of batteries (so that happened...). Mostly what I did last night, though, was suffer: I lost track of time out on the beach on Saturday (in 80+ degree weather) and BURNED LIKE A FREAKING IDIOT. I tried to ignore the pain (it's not about me it's not about me it's not about me) but every time a long-lost relative tried to give me a hug, it was all I could do not to start shrieking in pain. MISERY ALL AROUND.

I'm actually still on fire. D is coming by on my lunch break (he's off today) to bring me some of the aloe gel we bought yesterday that I forgot to apply this morning (and GODDAMN DOES IT HURT).

So... I'll tell you more about my mom's wedding after the aloe application, at which point I will also explain why I am now more certain than ever that we MUST HAVE at LEAST a Day-Of Coordinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin