Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Keys today!

(source)
D is picking up the keys to our new place tonight. I'd thought it would be tomorrow, so I am BUMMED that I made plans with my girlfriends on the other side of town on my last night as a "single" woman (or at least one who doesn't live with her man yet! ;).

We'll be moving what we can pack into our cars every day until Sunday, when we get the truck and move the big stuff. It'd be more efficient, I'm sure, to just move it all at once, but we can't wait!

Electric and gas get turned on tomorrow; Internet on the 3rd. But what we REALLY need done is to buy a refrigerator and get it delivered... because how do you live in a place without one??

1 comment:

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin