Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding look 10

Dress: Allure Bridals style 8634 (first photo taken by BM5; front and back views from official website; detail close-up photo taken by BM5), $1,190. Jewelry: Oval Aquamarine and Lab-Created White Sapphire Earrings in 10K White Gold, $199.99 at Zales; matching pendant, $199.99 at Zales. Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy Bridesmaid styles 2509 and 2053 in ivory satin and black lace. Henna: image from Roving Sugarbeet. Bridal Shoes: Stuart Weitzman "Gloloopy" peep toe slingback in ivory satin, $178 from BlueFly. Bridesmaid Shoes: B.P. Platinum "Engagement" Sandal in black satin, $69.95 at Nordstrom. Flowers: Green wedding bouquet, image from Martha Stewart Weddings. Clutch: Jessica McClintock Satin Frame Lace Soft Body, $41 at Zappos.

I already put together one of these boards for Dress 2, so here is Dress 3.

I tried on this dress in white, but I would definitely get it in ivory. I like the look of the back better than that of Dress 2. And the "bling" on the waist is starting to grow on me. (Oh crap, I'm starting to convince myself that this is the dress!)

I'm not sure if this is the exact jewelry I would want to wear, but I definitely think a low neck like this one needs some kind of pendant necklace, and it'd be fun to put "something blue" into my jewelry, without going as dark as sapphire. I haven't found what I'd like to wear on my wrists, yet, if anything.

I think the lace in the two bridesmaid dresses complements the lace in the wedding dress, and, as before, I would let my bridesmaids choose their black shoes in the interest of saving them money and letting them be comfortable.

And the clutch? Well, that's just darn cute. The girls may find themselves gifted with Jessica McClintock clutches if I go with these dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin