Monday, July 20, 2009

Dress date

(personal image)
I have a date with my mom and MoH (and tentatively with two of my other bridesmaids) to finally go buy my dress... in a month. August 22, actually, which is way later than I wanted to buy my dress!

Oh well. I don't even know if we'll be able to buy it that day, but I sure hope so. I'm starting to feel behind, with all the things I haven't finished from prior to-do lists hanging over my head. Then again, all I really need to get done this month is to meet with the rabbi we've already booked, and find a deejay and videographer (and I'm thinking of going with a company that provides both the music and the video, and a small discount for going through them for two services). So maybe I'm not actually that behind.

I'm incredibly stressed out. What do you do to relieve wedding-related stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin