Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm calling it now

(source)
I am so on top of things that I booked a videographer at 10:00 last night. It would have been good to meet him first, but the prices were good (not so good that I didn't trust him, of course), the deposit was small, his responses to all of my emails were timely (not as fast as I would respond to "Give me some confirmation and I'm ready to book TODAY," but maybe he doesn't check his email as many times a day as I do...), and the examples of his work online are really awesome.

Although, considering what I just wrote, I know that if anything goes wrong with my wedding, or if any vendor fails to achieve my vision, I can look right back on this post and tell you which one it was and why. I'm going about this entirely in the wrong way, really, and I don't know why I am so blasé about the videographer when I'm so uptight about everything else!

Anyway, on to the next thing: flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin