Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A few crazy weeks

Tonight, my baby brother graduates from high school. Next week, the Love of My Life turns twenty-nine and my mom gets remarried. And the week after, D and I will move into our first apartment together and try to build our own furniture (hilarity will certainly ensue; I will try to take pictures).

And you know what I just realized yesterday? DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN MY APARTMENT (with an extra "pet deposit," anyway). And do you know what that means?


Well, not really. D won't let me get a dog until we have a yard (fair enough, I guess, but... boo!). No matter; I am this much closer to my very own "love sponge."

The point is, this is a few crazy weeks coming up. Posts will either be brief and sporadic, or long and increasingly frantic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin