Monday, June 15, 2009

More bridesmaid dresses

I'd mentioned before that I wanted to find a bridesmaid dress that complemented the tulle in Dress 9, but that doesn't mean it has to be tulle also, does it?

Well. I'd considered J.Crew bridesmaid dresses before, but not very seriously because I was still looking for two-color dresses for the most part. But if I'm going to consider "Little Black Dresses," anyway, why not really go re-wearable, and go with silk (chiffon)?

Twist-tank, $170Juliet, $180Sophia, $165
(source)

I'm not going to tell any of my bridesmaids yet about this new development in my thinking, just in case I change my mind (and I don't want to get their hopes up)! But if I go with these dresses, I'll still let each girl choose whichever of the three dresses she'd prefer (although my favorite is totally Sophia!).

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My sister decided to go with J.Crew dresses, and I think they have darling options. We're wearing silk taffeta (in turquoise)...it's not the most rewearable thing, but Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dresses for bridesmaids... I like the designs of those dresses!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin