Monday, September 21, 2009

Milestones

I passed some major milestones this weekend. First, my wedding is now less than six months from now. Holy moly, where does the time go? And second, I turned another year older and am writing to you now from this side of 28. I think I am done celebrating birthdays, now, and also, I refuse to continue aging as of today. Just so you know. Most women celebrate their 29th birthday over and over again; I am just heading it off at the pass—28, man. This is it.

To aid me in my quest to be carded everywhere because I look under 30 forever, and because my wedding is now only six months away, I'm going back to my tried and true Buff Brides. The program is 24 weeks (which I have never finished in their entirety; I have never gone past week 21!), which is about how much time I have left, so hopefully I can complete it this time. My arms could use a little more toning, and so could my abs, and all of me could use a little less Coca-Cola (I guess I'll work on that, too). Anyway I did Week 1: Monday earlier this morning (yes, I've been up since 5 AM; what's it to you?), so we'll see how it goes over the next few weeks or if my workout gets sacrificed to the sleep gods again. I've also started running with D again now that the smoke has pretty much cleared. Somewhere in there is a good half-inch off the waist!

I should also point out that tomorrow is my ring's first birthday. I have been engaged for 365 days now! (Too long! I'm ready to get married! Except for the pesky offiant problem, and the rest of the to do list, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin