Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One letter at a time

Have you all noticed my recent posts have been a little more sparse (and a little less frequent) as of late? Well, you can blame it on Agent-LEL—the Trojan Horse that infected my computer and rendered Google and all of its applications (including Blogger and Gmail) totally inaccessible on my computer at home. :( I posted the last two from D's Mac, but he doesn't let me touch his baby very often! So while I have a free minute, I thought I'd entertain you all with a lovely little meme from Miss Pug's Pawfect Wedding.

A - Age: 28.
B - Bed Size: Eastern King. So much space!
C - Chore You Hate: Dishes. It's D's chore.
D - Dog's Name: We don't have a dog yet, but I make a hobby out of naming future ones. I prefer literary characters or historical figures.
E - Essential Start-Your-Day Item: A bowl of cereal.
F - Favorite Color: Blue.
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: My ring is white gold (and his turned out to be tri-color gold), but if I had my druthers I would have gone platinum. We ruled it out due to cost.
H - Height: 5'8". I'm the runt in my family.
I - Instruments You Play: I played the recorder (a nine-note clarinet-like instrument) for four years in elementary school.
J - Job Title: Student. :(
K - Kids: I would like one or two, but D would like three.
L - Living Arrangements: D and I just moved in together this summer. It was a tough adjustment, but I love it now!
M - Mom's Name: You can call her Mrs. Hatter. ;)
N - Nicknames: D loves to come up with them. I have many, and they are used in rotation.
O - Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than Birth: When I was 10, I was in a car accident for a leg injury that required some serious sewing. We left the hospital in the wee hours of the morning; does that count?
P - Pet Peeve: People who ask for special treatment.
Q - Quote From a Movie: "Just a flesh wound."
R - Right- or Left-Handed: Right.
S - Sibling: Two little brothers.
T - Time You Wake Up: The alarm is set for 6, but I usually don't manage to get out of bed until 6:30 AM... although I'm usually awake before 4. :(
U - Underwear: I'm all about the cotton low-rise bikinis; D is a boxer briefs kind of a guy.
V - Vegetable You Dislike: I have a long, negative history with bean sprouts.
W - Ways You Run Late: Losing my keys.
X - X-rays You've Had: Really? Um, my teeth, my leg (see O, supra), and other limbs for various other injuries.
Y - Yummy Food You Make: I make a mean chana masala.
Z - Zoo Favorite: It used to be the big cats, but I think it's probably the giraffes now.

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me or did every kid but me learn how to play the recorder in elementary school? That’s pretty much the only part of my public education I feel short-changed about.

    Well, I just had to vacate the lurker cave long enough to give props for using “if I had my druthers”…I love me some idioms :) As for wedding-y things, platinum is definitely my ideal as well. To tie back into your computer problems, I think of it as the Mac of ring metals (if that makes any sense whatsoever).

    *Lurker slinks back into his cave to huddle amongst his kin*

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin