Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nip that one in the bud

(source)
1.5 weeks on the job, and 1.5 pounds gained. WTF?

This is unacceptable! I haven't found my dress yet, but I have found one dress that looks great on me and why would I go gaining weight back before I have finished trying on others? DUMB!

I'm on lock-down, now. No more "just one brownie bite" from the lunch meetings. No more just finishing one set of exercises (when I'm supposed to be doing three). No more excuses for not going to the gym to do my cardio. Yes, it's a lot harder when you either have to workout at 5 AM(!!!) or when you get home at 6 PM, but that is beside the point! I can't be gaining a pound a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin