Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No vision = no confidence?

There are two aspects of my wedding "vision" that I am really undecided about: flowers, and hair. Perhaps flexibility is a good thing, because I am not tied to anything in particular and so deviation is okay; I won't be let down if it doesn't look a certain way because there is no certain way. But right now, it feels like a BAD thing! It's less anything goes, and more like nothing goes!

When it comes to flowers, I get torn between images like these:

  and  
(source)
(source)

But neither one is really it. I'm wondering if it's because I haven't really found what I'm looking for yet, or if it's just because flowers and I just don't really understand each other, ya know?

One way or another, though, flowers are pretty and whatever I get will be fine, I guess. The true angst I suffer is with my hair. I have a stylist already, but I'm not sure I'm too thrilled about that. Recent creations of hers have included these:

  and  
(photograph by Artistic Images,
bizarre processing by me)
 (personal image)

Quite frankly, neither of these are my style. But I really don't know what is my style, at least not in a way that I can commit to thoroughly for what is, if not the most important day of my life, at least the day of my life that will be documented with the most expensive pictures of my life.

But perhaps there is hope. Today at Weddingbee, Miss Beagle posted, among others, this image:



It's not exact—my hair isn't long enough, despite months (nay, years!) of attempting to grow it out. But maybe something like it will work...? I still can't commit to up or down (up looks so bridal, but my head is so small I'm afraid I'll look like a pinhead!), though. We can't make this too easy, now can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation policy: I delete spam and comments in languages that I do not read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin