From Miss Pug: the Kreative Blogger Award.
I suspect that if I stop posting about wedding planning and just post memes from now on, you'll know where I got them. :) But in seriousness, my computer will hopefully be fixed soon, which will make it more worthwhile for me to post (as it is, I am only able to use D's computer this morning because he left to go visit his brother for the morning... once he gets back it's study-study-study time for his licensing exam, and back into the world of isolation that only exists in a world without Gmail or other Google apps. Appreciate them, my friends, while you can.
Anyway, this award thing. Apparently it imbues me with the power and responsibility to list seven things about myself, and then to tag seven other bloggers. Onward!
1. I hate to fly. Unlike most people, it's not because of any sense that I'm airborne in a rattly tin can or that I'm afraid that my mode of transportation will come down like a fiery missile into the ocean, thoughI just have murderous allergies and never do they annoy me more than during take-off and landing. My ear drums retract. It is always uncomfortable, and sometimes it is incredibly painful. Our honeymoon was planned with an ear (haha) towards avoiding the pain of flying!
2. My dream life includes a three labrador retrievers, a house on a lake (that one's for D) or a mountain (me), and fruit trees. Avocado, pomegranate, orange and lemon. And blood oranges, but only if they actually turn red. I'm not sure there is a local mountain that can support that, though. :)
3. My other dream life involves a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. That one will probably happen in the next couple of years, which makes me really happy!
4. My knees are double-jointed, but I can't do any cool tricks.
5. I spend too much time thinking about things I would/should/could have done differently. I don't know why I waste my life like that, but it's a hard habit to break.
6. I believe that people can change, but they have to want to first.
7. D is, without a doubt, the best thing that has ever happened to me. He tolerates my whining (see #1), shares my dreams (2), supports me in wanting a girly lapdog (3), cheers me up when I let myself get down (5), and inspires me to try to be a better person than I was, and thinking the world of me even when it's difficult (6). I feel lucky I found him every day.
As for seven bloggers, it seems that I have just about as many lurkers as I do total readers. :) So I will open this to anyone who wants to do it. :) Leave a comment and let me know who you are!